I get it.. What was once a loving and exciting relationship, gradually turns stale and ordinary. Sometimes the flames go out as the years go by and you are looking for an affair site to get that happy, tingly feeling that you’ve lost. When love and excitement are in short supply, sites like Ashley Madison can be the answer you’re looking for here – and a second chance at romance, too. Whether you’re after something short-term or long-term, married or single, you’re bound to find a suitable married-and-dating website on my list. These are simply the best no-strings attached affair sites available today. Let’s get that long-lost spark back into your love life, shall we?
Before You Get Started on Affair Sites – Privacy Concerns
If this is the first time you are considering an affair website, I highly recommend you continue reading our tips on having a successful married affair.
You are trying to have an extramarital affair here, not throw your entire marriage down the drain, right?
If you want to ensure your partner doesn’t find out about your affair, your number one concern is Online Privacy when using an affair site like Ashley Madison for other alternatives for online married dating.
Not too long ago – in 2015, to be precise – Ashley Madison’s database containing all their users was hacked and ultimately resulted in a public release of very personal data of 39 million of its registered users. That included names, email addresses, credit card data, and sexual preferences.
Shocking, right? Imagine waking up the next day and hearing on the news that there are multiple websites allowing you to check if your spouse is a registered user of Ashley Madison?
To maintain your Online Privacy while using Affair Sites, here are a few tips:
- Use a disposable phone number when signing up for an affair website. Don’t use your own phone number!
- Think twice before using your real name. For obvious reasons.
- Don’t use your personal email address, create a dedicated email address just for your affairs!
- Think twice before you share any personal info with any affair websites and its users alike.
- If you’re paying for a subscription, be sure to check under what name it will be listed on your credit card bill – if at all.
Why NOT Ashley Madison?
We are all familiar with Ashley Madison and their famous “Life is Short, Have an Affair” slogan. Founded back in 2001, Ashley Madison has 18 years of experience as a affair website. Their focus:
Extramarital affairs and infidelity.
Love it or hate it, but it’s due to that experience that they’ve managed to get the title of one of the best married dating communities worldwide.
But as I’ve pointed out previously, it wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies.
Sure, they’ve made a massive comeback after the 2015 hacking scandal. Still, it’s understandable if you’re thinking of giving sites like Ashley Madison a try, instead of going with the “real thing.”
Pricing might be another issue, especially if you’re a guy.
Many dating sites will tilt the scales in favor of its female members, but none of them do it as explicitly as Ashley Madison.
While they don’t charge for membership as such, they charge their male users to obtain credits which have to be used to communicate with other members. The same goes for women seeking to meet other women, too.
The most basic package with 100 credits in it will set you back $49 – and both sending and receiving messages will cost you five credits per message. Things get pretty costly pretty fast is what I’m trying to say.
Online Dating Sites like Ashley Madison: Our Top-Rated Alternatives
It is, by far, the most popular and highly reputable alternative to the already mentioned Ashley Madison website. It doesn’t get much better than NoStringsAttached.
It mastered the art of arranging discreet encounters between married individuals through an excellent matchmaking system. That’s one of the biggest strengths of the platform!
Sign up for free and use the seven-day trial period to test the waters. If you decide to go through with paying for their services, you’re bound to find lots of “married singles” and have a good time.
- Established back in 1999
- Nearly 3.5 million users total
- You’ll get a week-long free trial period upon signing up
- Exceptional security and privacy-oriented features
- The website’s design makes it look like a scam
I know that this one might come as a surprise, but I decided to include it on my list because it’s one of the biggest dating websites in the industry. Plus, it has a broad base of active members, fantastic features, and everything else you could need to make it easy to have quick and exciting encounters.
However, note that Match services don’t come free of charge. Upon registration, you’ll have to choose a subscription package lasting from one to twelve months, and the desired subscription level, as well – Standard or Premium.
- A popular and trustworthy name in the online dating industry
- A lot of active members
- Extensive search and filter features
- Registration requires purchasing a subscription package
Although it falls into the same online dating category as Match, I decided to include it for the same reason:
It’s a fantastic place to meet new and exciting people, even if you’re married.
It boasts over 40 million users worldwide, and an improved matchmaking system. Plus, with the ID verification features, you’ll know that none of them are bots!
The most significant advantage has to be the outstanding mobile experience that their app offers to the users, on both Android and iOS.
- Over 40 million members worldwide
- Four types of ID verification for a trustworthy user base
- Has a fully functional mobile app
- Free and paid membership options
- More oriented towards online dating than affairs
- Minimal opportunities for non-paying users
EliteSingles is one of US’ leading dating services for mature, highly educated individuals looking for love and committed relationships. Their outstanding matchmaking system relies on in-depth personality profiles based on the Five-Factor Personality Questionnaire.
Even though most users come here looking for something serious, if you’re sincere from the get-go about your expectations, you might find a perfect match, too. So, don’t dismiss it entirely.
- Most of the users are 30+ and hold a university degree
- A fine-tuned matchmaking system
- It relies on a Five-Factor Personality Questionnaire
- You get three to seven suitable matches a day
- Available as an app
- The sign-up process is somewhat lengthy
- Very restricting without a paid membership
Next up on my list of sites like Ashley Madison is AdultFriendFinder. And as you probably figured out already, it’s one of the best places for finding quick hookups and swingers, whether you’re married or single.
It has over 90 million open-minded, active members around the globe!
Sign up only takes a few minutes – and it’s completely free, too. Granted, you’ll have to pay for the “Gold Membership” to get the more advanced features, with the one-month membership starting at $39.95.
- Over 20 years of experience in the married-and-dating industry
- Over 90 million members
- Free to join with paid membership levels
- Available as a mobile app
- Members are mostly men
- Lots of fake profile and a history of data hacking
You can tell by its name that BeNaughty goes all out – and if you’re looking to have some fun, including flings, hookups, and one-night-stands, this is the place to be. And no one’s going to judge you, either – no one’s there for a long-term commitment, anyway.
The site keeps things simple regarding its features, tools, and interface. More importantly, it takes your security and privacy very seriously.
If you’re a guy, you won’t be able to reply to any messages with a basic membership, though.
- User-friendly design and interface
- Sign up is free and comes with a three-day trial period
- Quite a few features and available search filters
- The app is only available on Android
- You can’t reply to messages with a basic membership
“Where the grass is always greener,” says the tagline of Marital Affair. It’s one of US’ most trusted affair sites like Ashley Madison for both men and women who are married and looking to have some fun.
You’d think that finding someone to have an affair with on this site should be a breeze. It’s right there in the name!
However, it features less than 900,000 genuine US-based members, so it’s not like your options are endless. Give it a try, though – it worked for so many people, maybe you end up being one of them.
- It was established in 2006
- One of US’ leading affair sites
- Free for female users
- Relatively affordable premium memberships for men
- Middle-of-the-road security and anonymity
8. Find New Passion
As an affair dating site, this one lets you bring some excitement into your daily life – completely free of charge. Those are the magic words – “completely free.”
The thing about Find New Passion is that it doesn’t require you to spend a fortune upon signing up. It offers paid memberships – at cost-effective prices – but those are entirely optional. You’ll still be able to find like-minded individuals and bring your dreams of having an extramarital relationship to life.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a lot of members – let alone active ones.
- Unlimited free communication
- It offers a cost-effective married dating experience
- No-Scam policy and profile confirmation
- The website’s design looks a bit outdated
- There’s not a lot of active users on the website
First launched in 2009, Gleeden is created, owned, and operated by women, which makes it so unique!
Creating an account is easy, and ladies are free to join, create their profiles, upload photos, browse around, and communicate with other users. Men, however, have to use a credit-based payment system.
Chances are you won’t find a lot of users available for real-time chatting, despite it boasting 4.5 million registered members. A vast portion of their members lives in European countries, anyway.
- It’s free for women, but men use a credit-based payment system
- It has a 24/7 moderation policy
- Women evaluate male users
- Not a lot of users available for live chatting
- The members are mostly from European countries
10. Victoria Milan
Creating a profile on Victoria Milan – the self-proclaimed “number one chat site for married and attached” – gives you access to a user base of more than six million people. Everything about it simple and straight to the point, and you know you’re surrounded with like-minded people.
Signing up doesn’t take much time, and doesn’t include any registration fees. Instead, you have two types of memberships – Free and Premium. The basic three-month membership costs $49.99.
All in all, this may not be the worst affair site I’ve tested – but it’s not the best, either.
- There’s no registration fee
- ● Two types of available memberships – Free and Premium
- Lots of handy features
- Available as an Android and iOS compatible app
- Non-paying users have very few options
It’s time to stop sweeping your desire for extramarital encounters under the rug and explore your long-lost passion in a safe, judgment-free environment. And that’s precisely what these affair sites like Ashley Madison are here to offer. We’ve listed many alternatives to Ashley Madison affair sites, and I strongly believe one of these sites can satisfy your desires for an affair.
Don’t risk getting caught by using affair sites – do your research and choose wisely. Then use a disposable phone number to help you stay private while having an affair.